Our First Gingerbread House
I forgot to put this on before the Christmas pictures so its a little out of order but worth it. This year Mike suggested that we should do a Gingerbread House. The kids of course ate more candy than they put on the house. It was a masterpiece...for at least one night. The next morning we woke up to a caved in Gingerbread house... Thankyou to Houston humidity...yes even in the dead of winter. I think that night it was about 75 degrees outside and about 80% humidity... So we learned for next year that we will have to use real gingerbread (instead of the graham crackers which are way easier) and maybe not so much candy on the roof (the weight factor). I didn't even get a chance to take a picture of the finished product. It was sooo cute. It had a hershey bar car with marshmallow wheels...and reeses cup christmas trees, a landscaped path made of dots cut in half... such creativity!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home