The Full Story
The title of the below post "Addie After Church" doesn't truly tell the story. This isn't Addie after we got home and changed her. This is how Anthony brought her to me after I finished my lesson in Relief Society today. Now of course, there is a story here.
Halfway through the opening hymn in Priesthood, she woke up and decided to FILL her pants. For those of you who have witnessed her do this, it is not generally a quiet act. She could be heard over the music and singing. Anthony said they got more than a few looks.
Being the responsible dad he is, Anthony immediately got up with her and went to change her. When he went to lay her on the table, much to his dismay, he found that poop had run all the way up her back. Then when he tried to clean up the mess, he could only find one wipe in the wipe box (he didn't know I had thrown a pack of samples in the diaper bag.) I don't have the facts, but I'm thinking there may have been some paper towels or toilet paper involved. Once cleaning things up as best he could, he lined her carseat with diapers (to protect the seat from her) and took her home to change her.
So after much poop, stress, and crying (Addie for sure...maybe Anthony) there they came into the RS room. Anthony looked tired, Addie looked confused, and despite it all she was still wearing her new black mary janes.
The phrase of the day is "there was so much poop!"
Halfway through the opening hymn in Priesthood, she woke up and decided to FILL her pants. For those of you who have witnessed her do this, it is not generally a quiet act. She could be heard over the music and singing. Anthony said they got more than a few looks.
Being the responsible dad he is, Anthony immediately got up with her and went to change her. When he went to lay her on the table, much to his dismay, he found that poop had run all the way up her back. Then when he tried to clean up the mess, he could only find one wipe in the wipe box (he didn't know I had thrown a pack of samples in the diaper bag.) I don't have the facts, but I'm thinking there may have been some paper towels or toilet paper involved. Once cleaning things up as best he could, he lined her carseat with diapers (to protect the seat from her) and took her home to change her.
So after much poop, stress, and crying (Addie for sure...maybe Anthony) there they came into the RS room. Anthony looked tired, Addie looked confused, and despite it all she was still wearing her new black mary janes.
The phrase of the day is "there was so much poop!"
1 Comments:
that is soooo funny! I love the diapers in the carseat part. She's so cute..how could she be so explosive too?!?
Post a Comment
<< Home