Sunday, August 28, 2005

Finished Product


Well, the quilt is finito! Thank goodness! Stuff started getting really confusing, but I pulled it off. I doubt Emma will notice!:) Look how proud I am. teehee.

So Luke and I are just loving google talk, even though it's basically like having a phone. Technology is so fun. It's kind of less formal than calling each other up on the phone and simply saying "hi" to everyone now and then.

School starts tomorrow, I'm a little nervous about it, not to mention a little bothered by 8am classes everrrrry day! yikes. Sunday will definitely mean more to me this semester. At least my 8AM class is Spanish. Now that's something to get up for! There's this 37 year old man who comes to our university ward who totally creeps me out. He's almost 20 years older than some of the girls coming into the ward. I guess he hasn't received the memo yet that the age limit is 30. Something has to be wrong with a guy that age who is still single, not to judge or anything. :)
Well, off to be for this student! It's so fun to be able to say i'm a JUNIOR at Texas A&M. For some reason it's so much more exciting than being a sophomore. My how time flies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home